|Location||Delft, The Netherlands|
Plaxis offers a number of internships (see below) aimed at BSc and MSc students who are looking for interesting projects where they can apply and enhance their software development skills. We value the contributions of our students and off course, hope to learn from you too!
- New tools for PLAXIS Tunnel Designer
- Raytracing a PLAXIS 3D model
- Rendering textures in the visualization of PLAXIS 3D
- Usability study for Plaxis
- Generation of efficient command sequences for the creation of models in PLAXIS
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (students in the final stages of their education).
- Demonstrable interest or experience in the area of the desired internship/project (depending on the subject this may be 3D visualization, programming language, library development, solid modelling, etc.).
- Good proficiency in English is a must.
- Stimulating, innovative and knowledge-driven work
- We develop State of the Art Software and work with the latest versions of tools and languages (for example C++14).
- Our software engineering process in the Netherlands is working according an advanced, quality-oriented workflow with distributed version control, automated build and test environments and code reviews.
- Our Joel Test score of 11 out of 12.
- Highly skilled, international and enthusiastic team
- Be part of one of the most successful Dutch software companies
How to apply
Send your resume (CV) together with an application letter stating your motivation for your internship or master project at Plaxis and indicate which project you prefer, to firstname.lastname@example.org