|Type||Marketing and Sales|
|Location||Delft, The Netherlands|
Sales Support Engineer
The Services Group consist of PLAXIS Support (VIP), PLAXIS Expert Services and PLAXIS Academy. Plaxis provides high level geotechnical finite element support and advice via PLAXIS VIP and PLAXIS Expert Services. Within the PLAXIS Academy we have concentrated our educational activities such as courses, trainings, webinars, seminars and workshops throughout the year and throughout the world.
The main task of Plaxis’ Services Group is to help our customers from all over the world getting the most out of the PLAXIS software with the ultimate goal for them to successfully complete their projects.
The Sales Support Engineers make an important contribution to sales success in the pre-contract phase. The Sales Support Engineer is responsible for the technical and commercial support of our potential customers. You will guide the customer in identifying the best solution and with the support of the sales team you will round up the order successfully. The Marketing and Sales team consist of more than 10 team members in The Netherlands, America and Singapore.
- Solve professionally technical issues and commercial questions in the pre-sales phase
- Prepare and give presentations for customers to demonstrate the software solutions we offer
- Monitor relevant market developments and generate new sales
- Create new knowledge base articles together with the services team, to share information
- Actively keep your knowledge about our market up to date
- Professional or academic educational background with commercial or technical specialism
- Some experience in a sales support position in a technical business environment, preferably in geo-science or civil engineering
- Exceptionally strong technical trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proactive, self-starter with a good sense of responsibility
- Willing to travel up to 25% of your time
- Proficient, both verbal and written, in English
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Stimulating innovative and knowledge-driven work environment
- A challenging international job opportunity within a successful leading company
- Be part of one or the top 5 most successful Dutch software company according to the Main/ICT-Office Software Top 50 in 2015.
How to apply
Please fill in the form below or send an application letter stating your motivation for this job, together with your resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org (stating vacancy number 16-23).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.