|Location||Delft, The Netherlands|
Senior Geotechnical Advisor
The Services Group consist of PLAXIS Support (VIP), PLAXIS Expert Services and PLAXIS Academy. Plaxis provides high level geotechnical finite element support and advice via PLAXIS VIP and PLAXIS Expert Services. Within the PLAXIS Academy we have concentrated our educational activities such as courses, trainings, webinars, seminars and workshops throughout the year and throughout the world.
The main task of Plaxis’ Services Group is to help our customers from all over the world getting the most out of the PLAXIS software with the ultimate goal for them to successfully complete their projects.
This challenging position has technical, commercial and managerial aspects. At one moment you execute an Expert Services project at the location of a customer, next day you try to find a creative solution for a complex technical problem together with a Support Engineer and another moment you make a plan for the upcoming Academy events. There is a close collaboration with the Manager Marketing, Sales & Services and with our offices in Houston and Singapore. The main responsibilities are:
- Manage the activities of the whole Services Group.
- Act as a project leader and maintain contacts with customers, universities and other external parties.
- Plan, execute and report Expert Services projects through providing highly technical assistance with advanced finite element modeling issues.
- Participate in providing courses, trainings, webinars, seminars and workshops.
- Support the Marketing & Sales team in meeting or exceeding company goals.
- Pro-active, inside sales role with extensive effort in the sales development of our Services.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and initiating improvements for the Services Group in order to grow and to further professionalize.
- MSc or PhD in Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with managing a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Relevant experience in the practical applications of numerical methods.
- Solid background in finite element non-linear analyses using commercial codes.
- Practical experience with the use of PLAXIS and/or similar Software.
- Well-developed presentation/demonstration skills.
- Exceptionally strong technical trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, self-starter with a good sense of responsibility.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of your time.
- Proficient, both verbal and written, in English.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Stimulating innovative and knowledge-driven work environment where your experience and contribution is valued.
- A challenging international job opportunity within a successful leading company.
- Be part of one of the most successful Dutch software company
How to apply
Please fill in the form below or send an application letter stating your motivation for this job, together with your resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org (stating vacancy number 16-23).
Reactions from staffing agencies and other 3rd parties are not appreciated.