The International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum is the leading technical conference for offshore wind in the United States and is dedicated to moving the industry forward. The IPF is your chance to:
- Connect to a network of offshore wind businesses, suppliers and organizations
- Create active channels for business transactions
- Start a dialogue to share in developing specialized infrastructure, labor markets and services
- Build relationships with entities outside of your geographic region to leverage your competitive strengths and create business
- Develop networks for financing, business-to-business sales, education, and workforce development as well as expand into new markets
The event will be held at the Westin Princeton Hotel in Princeton, NJ. We look forward to seeing you there!
If you are interested in discussing the possibilities of PLAXIS for the offshore wind industry, or even having a sneak peek at the upcoming PLAXIS MoDeTo, you may request an appointment in advance with our representative through the Windmatch sessions or contact him directly at email@example.com