Throughout the year we organize several users meetings, such as the European Plaxis Users Meeting 2011, to be held this year from November 16 till 18 in Karlsruhe, Germany. During this event, users as well as developers will give presentations on the use of the Plaxis software in geo-engineering and research projects.
Furthermore we have some interesting courses lined up:
- Advanced Course on Computational Geotechnics, Nov 21-24, Gold Coast, Australia
- Pratique Eclairée des Eléments Finis en Géotechnique, Nov 22-25, Paris, France
- Advanced Course on Computational Geotechnics, Nov 23-25, Singapore
- Standard Course on Computational Geotechnics, Nov 29-Dec 1, Hong Kong
- Standard Course on Computational Geotechnics, Jan 23-26, Schiphol, The Netherlands
- Finite Elemente in der Geotechnik - Theorie und Praxis, Feb 13-15, Ostfildern, Deutschland
- Curso de Geotecnia Computacional, Feb 15-17, Barcelona, España
- Advanced Course on Computational Geotechnics, Mar 19-22, Schiphol, The Netherlands
Join us at one of these upcoming courses and refresh your PLAXIS knowledge!
Go to the events page on our site to read more about all our upcoming events.