Bentley Systems acquired Plaxis bv in April 2018, see here. Now that the PLAXIS CONNECT Editions for PLAXIS 2D and PLAXIS 3D are available, PLAXIS made steps for better integration into Bentley System’s organization:
- Support requests must now be submitted via Bentley’s CONNECT Center via the Service Request Manager: https://apps.bentley.com/srmanager/ProductSupport
Via this Service Request Manager, you can expect the same level of service: the same support team is ready to help you move forward in your geotechnical analysis
- The PLAXIS Knowledge Base is now moved to Bentley communities: https://communities.bentley.com/products/geotech-analysis/w/plaxis-soilvision-wiki/41123/plaxis;
The information on plaxis.com/support will no longer be maintained nor updated;
- We also host webinars and virtual Special Interest Group workshops. See here for on-demand and live sessions: https://www.bentley.com/en/global-events/events-overview
- Downloading software is now available via Bentley Software Downloads. More information on this page: Bentley| PLAXIS Software downloads
If your company is still on a PLAXIS VIP contract using the CODEMETER license, it could be that your company is not yet enrolled in Bentley’s SELECT license program.
If this is the case, please contact email@example.com to check for options on how to transition to SELECT and get the benefits of the latest version, bug fixes, support services and a dongle-less license system.
If you get a message that you are denied access to Bentley System’s Service Request Manager, please follow these steps:
- Every user is recognized by an e-mail address. Usually, the domain in the e-mail address is associated with a known Bentley account and will be allowed in the Service Request manager. Typically, the local administrator (also known as the site administrator) who controls the Bentley software and sets the user roles, can also set and correct this. More info on this here:
- PLAXIS CONNECTED user and how to find your Bentley Site Administrator
- CONNECTED User - Administrator Process
- More info on Bentley Communities
- If you are already under Bentley SELECT and you still cannot access the Service Request Manager to submit a support question, please follow the link here and use the Ask Expert button.
If you do not have a Bentley account yet, feel free to reach out here.