Make the most of your time with PLAXIS 3D’s efficient modeling workflow
Sep 23, 2019, 5:00 PM (UTC/GMT +2 hours)
Modelling complex geotechnical problems in a Finite Element program can be challenging and represents time-consuming modelling work which often involves repetitive tasks.
In this webinar PLAXIS will demonstrate available automation options to help users make the most efficient use of their time
Learn how to:
- Understand the PLAXIS modelling workflow
- Create a PLAXIS 3D model geometry and mesh from scratch
- Define material property sets and assign them
- Apply different loading conditions, change water levels
- Define calculation phases
- Run a PLAXIS 3D calculation
- Discover the PLAXIS output program
- Perform basic post-processing operations
Participants of this one-hour event can earn one Professional Development Hour (PDH) from Bentley Institute. To review your Bentley Transcript/Learning History, go to http://learn.bentley.com/app/Public. There, you can self-report your professional development efforts to the respective organization, licensing board, or professional association. Requirements may vary and acceptance of Bentley Institute PDHs is ultimately at the discretion of the those organizations. Bentley recommends that you confirm board or association terms and conditions.