This online training will demonstrate the practical use of Plaxis 3D for modelling piles. The training will particularly be focusing on some of the most relevant modelling issues for such type of analyses:
- Volume pile approach and formulation of embedded piles
- Optimum geometry definition and mesh generation for multiple volume piles problem (pile group)
- Volume piles vs embedded piles
- Embedded piles under axial loading: Validation and limitations
- Best practices for embedded piles in piled raft foundation: Near field vs far field solution
After the training participants receive the training materials
- presentation slides (in pdf)
- PLAXIS model file(s)s (latest PLAXIS version only)
- link to the recorded video (available 3 months)
- summary of the Questions & Answers
Please use the participant email address for further correspondence.
Date & Time
The Online Training will be given on Thursday, 28th of February 2019 at 03.00 PM CEST (UTC/GMT + 1) and will end approximately at 05:00 pm.
The cost of the Online Training is EUR 270,-.