This online training will demonstrate the practical use of Plaxis 2D for deep excavation in clay. The training will particularly be focusing on some of the most relevant modelling issues for such type of analyses:
- Undrained modelling in PLAXIS
- Soil test facility for the evaluation of undrained shear stress
- Hardening Soil model vs Mohr-Coulomb model
- Influence of small strain stiffness
- Normally consolidated versus over-consolidated clay
After the Online Training session has been given, the training materials (pdf files of the powerpoint presentation, all elaborated PLAXIS model files using the latest commercial release only) will be distributed along with a link to the recorded video (valid for three months) and a summary of the Questions/Answers session.
Please use the participant email address for further correspondence.
Time and Date
The Online Training will be given on Wednesday, March 14th, 2018 at 03.00 PM CET (UTC + 1).
The cost of the Online Training is EUR 270,-.