New and improved features PLAXIS 2D 2019.00
- Input has improved the way soil layers are modeled. As an addition to the "Modify Soil Layers" window, the soil stratigraphy is now also available in the model explorer under "Stratigraphy". The "Boreholes" group is also moved there.
- commandline in Output now needs explicit "ResultTypes." prefix when accessing resulttypes; also in scripting.
- support scaling and additional plots for input accelerograms
- view liquefaction (history) points in Output
- improved performance of PSA and relative displacement charts
- access to server version and name using Python scripting
- added findstagedfeature command to get parents of a staged feature
- improved rock bolts definition in tunnel designer
- added get_equivalent command in scripting to find equivalent object in certain project mode or different environment (e.g., Input and Output)
- improved Output performance in loading projects and manipulating the model explorer
- add the option to run Jupyter notebooks
- Output displays the total discharge in interfaces
- possibility to add fieldstress per cluster
- Output now supports arbitrary cross section curves
- manual input of interface stiffness through Kn/Ks option
- added option 'Force fully drained behaviour newly activated clusters' for consolidation and fully coupled flow
- one dimensional site response analysis
- added pressuremeter test in Soil Test (only for HS model)
In addition a large number of issues have been addressed.
For the latest information on known issues, and compatibility notes, please visit the Knowledge Base on the Plaxis website: https:/www.plaxis.com/support
CodeMeter firmware and drivers
The minimal required Codemeter firmware and driver version are, respectively, versions 1.18 and 6.60. The driver version provided with PLAXIS 2D 2019 is 6.60. Plaxis recommends to always use the latest versions.