The PLAXIS 3D CONNECT Edition Update 2, featuring the new dongle-less licensing called Subscription Entitlement Service and is now available through Bentley's Software Downloads page.
PLAXIS 3D CONNECT Edition Update 2 includes:
- New meshing option to automatically apply swept meshing technique for suitable volumes
- Export of mesh and output results to the *PVD format for subsequent use in ParaView software (Technology Preview)
- Reduced file size due to storing single-precision instead of double-precision floating-point numbers for intermediate steps
- Added buttons to the main tool bar for easier access to Projectwise and Bentley Cloud Services
- clearmaterial command to remove assigned materials from structural elements and soil
For a more detailed overview of new functionality,please visit the PLAXIS community.
Subscription Entitlement Service:
This product utilizes Subscription Entitlement Service, which replaced CodeMeter's dongle based licensing system. Subscription Entitlement Service features new behavior to enhance your organization’s user administration and security with mandatory user sign-in via CONNECTION Client to access the application. If you are already signed in to the CONNECTION Client, you have met this prerequisite. If you have not, please refer to the Administrator's Resource Center and/or contact your administrator for assistance in the registration and sign-in process.
Typically, your IT manager will first need to register your company email address and will grant you access to all the services and entitlements that you should have access to. In this case, you will need to sign in to Connection Client with your email and a password provided by your IT manager. Once signed in, you will have access to your CONNECT services and entitlements.
If you have not been registered, then you will need to register, details of which can be found here.
Already a CONNECTED user?