We are pleased to announce the release of PLAXIS MoDeTO CONNECT Edition V20!
PLAXIS MoDeTo introduced an enhanced design method for monopile foundations. It transfers the results of the PISA Research Project to daily engineering practice. PLAXIS MoDeTo enables dramatic reductions in the amount of steel of each monopile and, as such, in the overall costs of any wind farm. It can be used as a stand-alone tool for the rule-based design method and in connection with PLAXIS 3D for the numerical-based design method.
- Optimized design method for monopile foundations
- Full implementation of the PISA Method, as described in the PISA Final Report of May 2016
- Robust 1D kernel with highly efficient calculation times
- Use of Timoshenko beam theory ensures accurate results even for large diameter monopiles
- Non-linear soil reaction curves for lateral loading, rotation, base shear and base rotation
- Realistic assessment of displacements and structural forces
- Visualization and export of soil reaction curves
- Seamless integration with PLAXIS 3D (numerical-based design)
The new PLAXIS MoDeTo CONNECT Edition V20 further extends the innovative capabilities of PLAXIS MoDeTo with:
- CONNECT Edition with Subscription Entitlement Service (SES)
- Integration with PLAXIS 3D CONNECT Edition
- Analysis of layered soils according to PISA Phase 2
- Use of standard API/DNV-GL P-Y curves for clays and sands
For a more detailed overview of new functionality, please visit the PLAXIS Community.
Subscription Entitlement Service:
This product utilizes Subscription Entitlement Service, which replaces CodeMeter's dongle based licensing system. Subscription Entitlement Service features new behavior to enhance your organization’s user administration and security with mandatory user sign-in via CONNECTION Client to access the application. If you are already signed in to the CONNECTION Client, you have met this prerequisite. If you have not, please refer to the Administrator's Resource Center and/or contact your administrator for assistance in the registration and sign-in process.
Typically, your IT manager will first need to register your company email address and will grant you access to all the services and entitlements that you should have access to. In this case, you will need to sign in to Connection Client with your email and a password provided by your IT manager. Once signed in, you will have access to your CONNECT services and entitlements.
If you have not been registered, then you will need to register, details of which can be found here.
Already a CONNECTED user?