The term ‘Plaxis bv’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Computerlaan 14, 2628 XK Delft, The Netherlands. Our company registration number is KvK 24239980, our VAT number is NL 802383208 B01 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licenced to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Plaxis bv’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.
Security of Online Payments
Should you choose to make a payment through our online store by credit card, your credit card information is encrypted between your computer and our payment service provider. Our online store is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts information as it passes from your computer to our server so that it cannot be intercepted and read by anybody in between. To check the security of your connection, look at the URL (or Address) line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https”.
Some older versions of browsers and some corporate firewalls don’t permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you will not be able to connect to our server so you won’t have to worry about placing an order through an unsecured connection. If you cannot access our secure server for whatever reason, please print our Official Price List and Order Form and place your order by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at +31 15 2573107
Registration will be accepted in the order in which they are received. Participants who require a visa are suggested to register early. The process of obtaining a visa may take up to two months. Upon subscription for the course the participant will receive an invoice. Any changes necessary to the invoice must be requested within 3 working days after receiving it. If no change of invoice is requested within this period the invoice is considered to be accepted and the participant is then registered. If the payment has not been received at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, the organisation reserves the right to cancel your seat in the course and grant it to the first person on the waiting list, if applicable. The organisers also reserve the right to make any necessary amendments to the program.
For courses and workshops administered by Plaxis bv a discount on the course fee may be applied for VIP members. If so, per year a discount of 10% can be applied for not more participants of the same organization than the amount of active VIP licenses on base products in that year of that organization. The VIP discount on courses is subject to the following limitations:
- If not all discount possibilities are used in a certain year they will expire and cannot be transferred to the next year.
- Only one discount can be applied per participant.
- The VIP discount can only be applied at the time of registration and cannot be applied afterwards. Hence, no refund of the discount will be given.
For Plaxis courses participants will receive a certificate for their attendance stating the number of professional development hours for the course. For Plaxis workshops and trainings participants will receive a letter of attendance. Course certificates are only issued once. In case of loss a digital letter stating that a certificate was issued can be provided.
Cancellation of course registration with refund of the course fee, less €125 service charge, will be accepted by the organizers if it is received no later than 3 weeks before the course starts. Only 50% registration fee will be refunded for a cancellation between 1 and 3 weeks before the start of the course and no refund can be given when the cancelling in the last week before the course or in case of no show. In case the course is cancelled by the organiser the fees for the course will be fully refunded.
Participants in Plaxis events such as, but not limited to, PLAXIS courses, workshops, seminars, trainings and user meetings, agree that they participate in the event at their own risk and that they indemnify and save both Plaxis bv and hosting organization harmless from and against any and all liability or loss due to death or personal injury to any person, or from damage to the property of either Plaxis bv, the hosting organization or any other person during the event. Plaxis bv nor the hosting organization shall be liable to the participant in damages or otherwise for injury or loss.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
If we decide to change our Terms and Conditions, we will post those changes on this page.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may contact us.